Hang-A-Pot ~ The Hidden Hanger
Hang-A-Pot™ ~ The Hidden Hanger
- Hangapot™, the hidden flower pot hanger transforms ANY surface into colorful vertical gardens of potted plants. Turn dull areas into wow! in minutes.
- Hangapot™ is the professional designers choice for it ease of use and durability.
- Featured in many magazines like Better Homes and Gardens, Do it Yourself, Country Living, Urban Gardening and The American Orchid Society and used by designers on TV Home Improvement shows.
- Used in some of the most shared images on social networks.
- Designed to securely hang, 4-10 inch clay pots, terra cotta orchid pots, decorative glazed pots with a lip and the standard shape. See 3 step drawing above and our customer photo gallery for the many pots it will hold.
- Hangapot™ will easily support the full weight of a potted plant, soil and water, even heavy succulent and edibles like tomatoes. The big angle is a lever which transfers the weight to the surface…leverage and gravity…physics, a wonderful concept!
- It will securely hold the pot in high winds.
- Made of durable, polypropylene (used in marine, farming, space, railroad crossings, UV protected. Won’t get brittle in Minnesota cold or Miami heat.. lifetime guaranteed…Made in America.
- Hangapots™ come in white or brown with stainless steel screws.
- Transforms dull areas into vibrant color and life
- Creates space for collectibles, orchids, bromeliads, succulents, African violets, miniature roses in greenhouses, on patios, decks etc.
- Vertical, small space container gardening made easy for herbs and edibles.
- Design walls to look like Spain, Italy, Greece
- Prevents mildew and stains from pots sitting on decks, patios and porches
- Window box effect 3-5 pots under a window
- Hang flower pots on shutters,bed frames, gates, old doors, pallets, sheds, trees, stumps….sheds, Anywhere! See our photo gallery for ideas
- Pole gardens away from pests and pets. Change the look with the season.
Hangapot™ Orchid and Flower Poles
Hangapot™ Orchid and Flower Poles save space… Go vertical with your garden!
Poles are made of solid cedar so they are water and insect resistant due to the natural oils nature has infused into the wood…they will last for years in any weather.Create beautiful vertical gardens of orchids, herbs, succulents, bromeliads, even edible gardens of strawberries, tomatoes, peppers etc. Or Use it inside with houseplants that remove toxins from the air.
They are individually crafted by master furniture makers, native American veterans, members of the Chickasaw nation.
Poles come in 3 and 5 feet heights.
[btn text=”shop now” link=”https://hangapot.com/product/hangapot-flower-orchid-poles/” tcolor=”#ffffff” thovercolor=”#ffffff” icon=”icon-cart”]