Hang-A-Pot – How It Works
The Hang-A-Pot clay pot hanger is beautifully engineered to catch the lip of the pot by gravity. The weight of the pot rests on the large angle of the flower pot hanger, thereby leveraging the weight against the surface to which it is attached. This means there is very little pressure on the screw. It will not pull out! Order today!
- Attaches in minutes to decks, fences, concrete, lattice, chain link, wrought iron, brick, stucco, stone, aluminum screen enclosures, vinyl fencing, etc.
- Hangs any flower, orchid, or herb pot (clay, ceramic, terracotta, etc.) with a lip, four to 10 inches in diameter.
- Securely supports heavy pots with a fully-potted plant (in a stress test, Hang-A-Pot supported over 100 pounds).
- Made of durable polypropylene, the material of choice for extreme hot and cold weather conditions, to create a strong hanging flower pot holder.
- Holds potted plants securely in high winds.
- Hang-A-Pot flower pot hanger “disappears,” displaying only the beauty of the pot and flowers or herbs.