Hang-A-Pot ~ How It Works
The Hang-A-Pot pot hanger is beautifully engineered to catch the lip of the pot by gravity, and the weight of the pot rests on the large angle, thereby leveraging the weight against the surface to which it is attached. This means there is very little pressure on the screw. It will not pull out!
- Attaches in minutes to decks, fences, concrete, lattice, chain link, wrought iron, brick, stucco, stone, aluminum screen enclosures, vinyl fencing, etc.
- Hangs any flower or herb pot (clay, ceramic, terracotta, etc.) with a lip, 4 to 10 inches in diameter.
- Hangs any orchid pot 4 to 10 inches in diameter.
- Securely supports heavy pots with fully potted plant (in a stress test, Hang-A-Pot supported over 100 pounds!).
- Made of durable polypropylene, the material of choice for extreme weather conditions (hot or cold).
- UV resistant.
- Withstands temperature extremes (hot or cold).
- Holds potted plants securely in high winds.
- Hang-A-Pot pot hanger "disappears," displaying only the beauty of the pot and flowers or herbs.